As a result of our recent success we have secured large additional funding from our shareholders. Stonebond Properties are looking to expand our operation with this increased funding and need to grow our team both internally within our office and externally across our many forthcoming developments. Stonebond Properties is a privately owned company with a friendly progressive atmosphere. We put a great deal of care and attention into every development we deliver with a continuous goal of being the best. If you would like to be a part of our team, have a look through the list of vacancies below and please send through your CV for consideration.
Stonebond Properties was established over 40 years ago and has built an enviable reputation as one of the regions premier developers of small/medium residential sites with individually designed quality homes in desirable locations. The business is growing rapidly as a result of shareholder investment and now needs a Site Manager to support the construction team.
The new position has three clear purposes:
- To establish and manage a site workforce capable of constructing the Stonebond product in a safe and diligent manner, to the highest possible standard, on time and in line with predetermined cost.
- To ensure construction of a quality product, safely, within agreed budgets and timescales and working closely with the Sales & Marketing Dept. to ensure Customer satisfaction.
- To ensure the company’s policy on Health & Safety and the requirements of Health & Safety Legislation are met and safe working practices are actively encouraged.
- To comply with the Stonebond Properties Build Policy and Procedures.
- Supervise and co-ordinate staff, Sub-Contractors, material suppliers and Utility providers to ensure an efficient method of build to the required build quality and build programme.
- Ensure that production targets are met whilst producing the highest quality of product and ensuring costs are kept within budget.
- Comply with Site Managers responsibilities as laid down in the Group’s Health, Safety & Environment Policy and complete the relevant documentation on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Work to and monitor Construction programmes including short term programming.
- Carry out regular quality checks at each key stage
- Liaise with Warranty providers, Building Control and Design Team.
- Manage material orders including storage and distribution.
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
- Coordinate with house purchasers throughout the build stage, at handover and defects period.
- Lead, motivate, communicate with, develop, appraise and performance manage staff to ensure staff are fully motivated to achieve best performance to meet the company’s needs.
- Contribute to improving the business, protecting and enhancing the reputation of the company, by putting forward new ideas and, when requested to do so, implementing change.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience
- Previous experience with housing development
- Highly motivated and experienced
- Strong and confident man management
- Good organisational skills
- Good at problem solving
- Well presented
- Basic IT skills.
- Health and Safety aware with the minimum of the following training certificates; SMTS, CSCS, First Aid and Scaffold awareness
- Financially aware and capable of budget control
Stonebond Properties was established over 40 years ago and has built an enviable reputation as one of the regions premier developers of small/medium residential sites with individually designed quality homes in desirable locations. The business is growing rapidly as a result of shareholder investment and now needs a Commercial Services Assistant to support the commercial services team.
The new position has four clear purposes:
- To support the commercial services team in identifying, contracting and managing subcontractors and materials suppliers in accordance with departmental procedures.
- To work with SAGE Construct to manage the payment process enabling payment requests to be submitted to purchase ledger on a timely basis.
- To provide and maintain records of retentions, professional indemnity, CIS documentation and bonds.
- To liaise with subcontract and material suppliers, file associated paperwork and maintain supplier reconciliations in support of the finance department.
- Supports procurement administrative functions including preparation of enquiry packs and collation of tender information.
- Utilises Sage Construct to set up materials, pricing, and budget information.
- Processes and issue sub-contract payment schedules and orders for approval of the commercial services manager.
- Processes goods received notes, matching to order and invoice, ensuring invoices are coded correctly.
- Manages subcontractor applications for payment and prepare Payment Certificates
- Prepares subcontract and materials accruals working hand in hand with the finance department.
- Administers Health and Safety Contractor Competency Questionnaires and Professional Indemnity certificates for new and existing contractors.
- Responsible for utility company applications and home warranty registrations
- Maintains filing system for commercial services department including invoice filing
- Other adhoc duties as required
Skills, Knowledge, Experience
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office/Excel.
- Knowledge and experience of subcontract and material payments processes.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to analyse data to provide information to Stonebond team members as required.
Stonebond Properties was established over 40 years ago and has built an enviable reputation as one of the regions premier developers of small/medium residential sites with individually designed quality homes in desirable locations. The business is growing rapidly as a result of shareholder investment and now needs a Sales Manager who will in time develop into the company’s sales director.
The new position has five clear purposes:
- To provide and implement sales and marketing strategy (including website / social media) for the company and its developments.
- To provide sales advise to the land teams to support land acquisition decisions.
- To set and manage house sale prices and fully manage sales and marketing budgets.
- To be responsible for the timely progression of plot sales.
- Contribute towards improved performance and profitability.
- Responsible for marketing and sales strategies for the company and its developments.
- Agrees and implements all aspects of marketing and sales strategies.
- Advises land team on all sales aspects of new site acquisitions including producing market research for house prices on the scheme.
- Liaises with development and construction teams throughout the development period to ensure all aspects of sales and marketing are managed on a timely basis.
- Manages sales and marketing budgets against agreed cashflow forecasts.
- Manages showhouse fit out and ensures sites and properties are appropriately presented throughout marketing period so as to maximise sales prices.
- Briefs estate agents to ensure virtues of each property are understood and extolled.
- Works with estate agents to ensure sales launches and open days (including weekends) run smoothly and have maximum impact.
- Provides full support to the estate agents instructed to sell developments.
- Liaises with lawyers to ensure all documentation is provided to them on a timely basis.
- Responsible for the timely progression of all plot sales within agreed time frames.
- Ensures full compliance with Consumer Code for house builders.
- Manages all aspects of Help to Buy, ensuring full compliance with the rules.
- Responsible for all sales and marketing reporting including business processes and IT systems.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience
- 3 A levels minimum preferably a marketing degree.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written at all levels.
- Strong commercial awareness and ability to add value.
- Proven organisational skills with ability to manage own and team workload.
- Passion for the housing market; previous experience of housing industry preferable.
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, etc
- Highly motivated and hard working with a strong desire to learn and progress